Welcome to Atlas' Support area designed for customers who have purchased Atlas components. Here is where you will find the latest information including manuals and other support documents that may be helpful now and in the future. This page will be updated as necessary, so feel free to bookmark and visit back now and again.
Note: If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, get it here.
What’s your repair policy?
Glad you asked.
Atlas Model Railroad Company Locomotive Repair Policy-Consumer
1. Atlas provides a limited manufacturers warranty for 90 days after purchase on all factory defects.
2. Atlas locomotive produced over ten years ago are not warranted by Atlas, regardless of date of purchase. In general, as of 1/03 any locomotive made in Japan is not warranted.
3. All warranty repairs must include a dated receipt of purchase.
4. All chargeable repairs will receive a postcard quote prior to the start of repair.
5. It is recommended that all locomotive repairs be sent insured, either via UPS or US Mail, return receipt requested. All incoming freight charges are the responsibility of the consumer
6. Any repairs sent back to the consumer from Atlas is the shipping responsibility of Atlas.
7. If product under warranty cannot be repaired by Atlas, Atlas may send a like value locomotive in exchange.
8. Any locomotive determined by Atlas to be damaged, dropped or abused in any way will not be considered warrantable.
9. Atlas is not responsible for damage caused to, or by, any external or internal customized locomotive, including but not limited to add on parts, speakers, wiring and DCC decoders.
My (insert part name here) broke. Do you have a spare?
Yes. With each run of a model, we order repair parts as well, ensuring that the most common breakable parts are available for purchase through our online store and by phone.
Manuals - A collection of manuals for various products that we have made available on the web.
Locomotive Shell Removal - Instructions for removing the shells from the majority of HO and a few N scale locomotives.
DCC Support - Information on Atlas' DCC products.
Notices - This is where we post information on replacement parts and addendums to instructions that might occur after shipping.
HO Sound Locomotive Support - Spec sheets for various Atlas Master™ Gold Series Locomotives.
#57 Deluxe Switch Control Box Diagrams:
Signal System Support:
- Signal 238/2238 Double Target Signal Installation
- Atlas HO & N Signal System Installation Diagrams:
- Signal Light Wiring Diagram
- 2-Rail Approach Mode Diagram
- Atlas HO & N Signal System Wiring Diagram
- Signal System Block Detector Board Diagram
- Wiring Atlas Signal Control Board to NCE BD-20 Block Detector
Copyright © Atlas Model Railroad Co., Inc. All Rights Reserved. "You're on the Right Track®...With Atlas"