1. Locate the ends with the male articulation coupler. Turn the well over.
2. Locate the small Phillips head screw indicated by the arrow. Loosen about a ½ turn.
3. Turn the wells upright. The truck on the well with the loosened screw should drop slightly as seen in the photo. The well with the female articulated coupler should be angled upward on approach to allow the female articulate coupler to slip over the male articulation coupler.
4. The two wells are coupled.
5. Final appearance with both wells sitting level on the rail.
Copyright ©Atlas Model Railroad Co., Inc. All Rights Reserved. "You're on the Right Track®...With Atlas"